VGA Extender UTP Cat5e/6 with Audio Transmission Max up to 300m
|50-499 500-4,999 5,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $30.5 US $28.5 US $27.05|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 PCS/Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: EL-VE300
- Transmission Medium: CAT-5
- Lightning Protection: With Lightning Protection
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Color Box
- Origin: China
- Type: Signal Repeater
- Standard: Standard
- Certification: RoHS, CE
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 300M
The VGA extender includes a signal transmitter and a receiver. The transmitter which is linked with main engine will convert the VGA signal to standard TCP/IP and transmit by internet. The receiver which is connected with the display will convert the standard TCP/IP signal into VGA signal. In brief, extend the VGA signal 300 meters by a CAT -5e /6 cable.
• Uses Cat 5e cable to connect the local and the remote units
• Has anti-static, anti-lightning, anti - interference function
• Transmission distance up to 300m
• High-quality video - up to 1920x1440@60Hz at 300 m
• Easy to use and supports all system
• Supports VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA and multisync monitors
• Dual Audio/video
• Supports one local and two remote display.
• Audio enabled
• Two gain control modes for sharpest picture quality
• Video gain and compensation adjustable via OSD
• IR receiver for quick and easy video quality adjustment
• Supports DDC for the local monitor
Connector: RJ45, VGA.
Item size: 95mm * 60mm * 20mm.
Item Weight: 342g .
Package List:1 * Receiver;1 * Transmitter