Hot-item: HDMI-VGA [May 10,2017]
- An HDMI input to VGA output adapter is the most convenient and cost-effective solution for connecting your HDMI devices to your VGA monitors or projectors. Our HDMI male to VGA female adapter features a built-in active IC chip to achieve better compatibility.
- This is a new built-in 1080P Chip adapter which can convert the HDMI digital signal to VGA analog signal. Enable computer, Table PC, digital set-top box, DVD, digital camera, for PS3, for Xbox360 and other HDMI male input device to be connected with computer monitor, projector or other display. It supports the high definition output of 720P or 1080P.
- Input: HDMI Male
- Output: VGA Female
- Supported Resolutions: 480i/480p/576i/576p/
- Support analog video output up to UXGA and 1080p with 10-bit DAC
- Compressed audio such as DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (Includes: DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Vertical Frequency Range: 50/60Hz
- HDCP Compliant: HDCP 1.2
- Audio Support: No